As we come near the end of the first quarter of 2017 it gives us another good opportunity to reflect back on our desires for the year and to match up how we’ve done so far. So have you achieved the things you wanted so far? Here’s a little run down of how to create the life of your dreams this year.
- Make a list of things you don’t want in your life. The main reason why people don’t get what they want in life is that they don’t know what they want. So here, we get all the stuff you know you don’t want out of the way. Knowing what you don’t want is actually a really good way to:
- Get clear on your top 5 desires. An easy way to do this is to put the opposite of what you put in the previous list. For example if you say I don’t want to life in a miniscule box room, you can set out your desire for a large comfortable space with high ceilings. That’s what I did and I got it.
- Create a vision in your head of what your desires look like. You can set out pictures from magazines on a piece of paper or pin board creating a collage of images representing what you want to create in your life. The process itself is really fun and on your board you can divide the space up into areas of your life, relationships, spirituality, social life, family, living space, travel to name but a few examples.
- IT may seem obvious but I’m going to say it anyway, you got to actually look at your vision board and allow yourself to feel into what it is like to have all those things already in your life now. Imagine having that relationship. feel the emotions fully in your body to create this experience, become that energy.. then
- Finally, you’re tuned in your turned on 100% to the new possibility. You’re excited, you’re empowered. You’re passionate. Now from that place of inspiration and passion it’s time to take the action. Not just any helter-skelter actions, but aligned actions. Actions that are lined up with your energy and that of the vision you’re trying to create. These actions should feel good and inspired. They may be a little scary at times, but that’s actually a good sign.
That’s it. That’ the basic run down of how to make your dreams a reality. The truth is, we are all unconsciously creating our reality anyway, so how about if we could make this creation process conscious so we can create a life we desire, the life we want and the life that inspires us and others. Go on … I dare you.